Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Process Improvement Controller based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company
Your purpose is to support the business improvement service in the Material Services department. You will assist in identifying, prioritising and delivering 'lean' solutions to business problems within Material Services. You will facilitate and participate with cross-functional teams to deliver a variety of specified business improvement projects and activities, in accordance with schedules / plans you have prepared.
Essential Skills and knowledge
- Enthusiasm for Continuous improvement is essential.
- Able to interface and work effectively with other disciplines across the organisation
- Experience of project managing projects that benefit the company
- A good knowledge regarding the principles of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques and systems
- Possess an analytical approach to problem solving and impact analysis
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, influencing and team skills
- Be computer literate and competency in the use of SAP and other company standard software packages, especially strong skills with Ms Excel
Please contact us for more details