North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Working for a market leading Pharmaceutical Company providing leadership and technical governance through the project life cycle.
Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent.
* Proven level of experience in specifying and successfully delivering GMP Process equipment within the pharmaceutical sector (minimum 10 years), ideally within an aseptic manufacturing environment with a sound understanding of aseptic processes and associated equipment.
* Strong Collaborator who makes use of his technical networks to develop robust technical solutions
* Results focused, well developed negotiation and influencing skills.
* Proactive with proven problem-solving skills.
* Strong leadership qualities with motivational ability to direct others
* High profession standards, holding himself and other in his team to deliver high quality outcomes to committed deadlines
* Works with integrity and tenacity to do the right thing even under challenging situation
* UK and overseas travel may be required therefore flexibility to spend periods away from the UK may be required.