Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client are part of the multi-national world leader in the design, manufacture and support of helicopters. We have a great heritage and pride ourselves both on our reputation for excellence and for providing opportunities for our people. Here is your chance to become part of the success story.
We are looking for a talented Process Manager to join their UK team based at their Yeovil site in the South West of England.
Employment benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package.
Accountable for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the Programmes Organisation in line with company procedures and business objectives. Accountable for full scope of LH Programmes and Products formal quality reviews, support to audits and delivery of training and education across the function.
Key Responsibility Areas
* Manage the Business Process function across LH Programmes and Products.
* Drive programme of improvements across LH Programmes and Products, ensuring alignment to business objectives, ensuring excellent visibility of programme, progress and achievements.
* Drive and implement improvement initiatives from identification to delivery through the application of workshops and the use of business improvement tools and methodologies.
* Define, drive and embed business and programme management processes based on best practice ensuring interconnectivity with Company procedures. Use internal and external benchmarking to support.
* Capture, monitor, act and report upon Customer Feedback.
* Carry out reviews with appropriate personnel at project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are captured, analysed and improvements identified and delivered in line with business objectives.
* Apply learning from past and current projects to the overall development of the product and the procedures and knowledge-base of the department.
* Manage the review and content of Company Procedures to ensure proactive engagement to deliver processes that meet business needs and align to functional needs and support the needs to the Customer and Programmes organisation.
* Manage the preparation, control and issue of departmental procedures including the definition of metrics to ensure process effectiveness.
* Ensure company measures of non-conformance are centrally reviewed trends and effective preventive actions are in place.
* Act as the departmental internal and external audit point of contact, supporting the audits and those involved to achieve compliance.
* Review, assess and audit process effectivity to ensure all projects adhere to best practices, process requirements and standard approaches for project management including risk.
* Monitor audit and self-assessment results to identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system, invoking improvements to address areas identified.
* Establish formal internal quality reviews ensuring adherence to required standards, driving closure to necessary timescales to meet business objectives.
* Build effective relationships across all appropriate internal functions and the customer, to ensure ability to influence necessary improvements from other areas of the business to meet business objectives.
* Develop the effective cross functional relationships to capture adherence issues and improvements necessary within LH Products and programmes to support robust business delivery in other areas of the business.
* Provide training and practical support to ensure processes are adopted and a culture of continuous improvement is embedded within the organisation.
* Provide support with the application and consideration of risk based thinking. Work with the Programme risk team to identify common process issues and proactively identify solutions to support with risk mitigate.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required * Ideally knowledge of LH business processes and procedures with good attention to detail.
* Knowledge of international quality standards, audit and contract review.
* Experience of implementing Continuous Improvement Programmes, an understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, process/value stream mapping and the application of metrics to manage progress.
* Ability to facilitate and lead improvement sessions with business stakeholders from across the company at various levels of authority.
* Ability to develop good relationships within LH, including Italy at appropriate levels and externally with the Customer at appropriate levels and influence change and the introduction of new processes.
* Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
* Able to undertake ordered and logical thinking whilst problem solving through root cause analysis.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skill, able to write procedures and share with business.
* Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good direct and indirect team management skills, including recruitment, motivation and development.