Up to £43704.36 per annum + bonus
18 days ago
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Warrington; Chester
Salary: £43704.36 + bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday days
We are actively recruiting to a Process Plant Engineer on behalf of a large manufacturer based just outside of Ellesmere Port.
The role will be responsible for preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance across a range of equipment and machinery within a fast-paced process environment. This will include fault finding, condition monitoring and continuous improvement on process equipment.
- Update SCADA system
- Issue Permit to Work for contractors
- Liaise with contractors to ensure all service work is completed
- Respond to breakdowns
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance
- Support projects
Skills and experience required
- Multiskilled Engineer with HNC or equivalent (electrical/E&I bias preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of automation and PLC
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Strong utility plant experience - ideally refrigeration, effluent treatment, boilers and water treatment
- Background in FMCG/Beverages would be highly advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. Further investment is planned for the site; increasing production capacity and in turn strong sales growth.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Process Plant Engineer ; Maintenance Engineer ; Plant Maintenance; E&I Engineer;