Up to £0.00 per annum
29 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Probability (PSA) and Deterministic Safety Analysis expert to work on a Nuclear New Build Project for the Czech Republic.
This work can be UK or Czech Republic based. If UK based then frequent trips to the Czech Republic will be required, particularly when the construction phase commences.
Essential experience and qualifications include:
* Candidates will need to have extensive knowledge and experience from the designing and construction of Nuclear Power in Plants in the field of Safety Engineering.
* Knowledge of the Czech nuclear legislation
* Knowledge of worldwide requirements to be probability safety analysis mainly IAEA, WENRA, INPO, etc.
* Experience in the evaluation and verification of the probability safety analysis made with similar kind of projects
* Management and organisational skills
* Degree in relevant Engineering is essential.
* Must have at least 9 years' experience in the Nuclear Energy sector
* At least 1 years' experience working on a Nuclear Energy Construction project