about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting on the behalf of a reputable Aerospace company for an experienced Print Operative based in Bristol. This is a full time, initial 3-month contract position responsible for supporting both the Milton Keynes and Bristol site.
This position is to support the sustainment of the Army and Navy Inventory Management systems daily routines, print operations and preparing print for distribution.
- Running the printing jobs
- Sorting the output and preparing distribution
- Manage the consumables to keep the print operation functions flowing
- Report (raise incidents) with 3rd party support company issues with the printer suite and manage onsite maintenance and resolution of such incidents
- Account holder for ordering consumables
- Supplier management
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of Printer Management
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Confident managing demand and supply of printer consumables
- Ability to activate print jobs, using high volume and impact printers (forms and labels)
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply today or contact us for more information.