Principle Technical Architect
Principle Technical Architect, TOGAF, Agile, Architecture Frameworks, SC Clearance
Principle Technical Architect required for our client based in London for an initial 4-month contract. Please note this role is Inside IR35 and will begin working remotely until restrictions lift.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
As the Principal Technical Architect, you will lead at the highest level and be responsible for making sure strategies are agreed and followed. At this level, you will Network and communicate with senior stakeholders across organisations and proactively seek out opportunities for digital transformation.
- Strong background as Technical Architect
- Support multiple teams, finding and using best practice and emerging technologies
- Inspire other architects and help them understand how to deliver the goals of the organisation
- Be responsible for governance, solving complex and high-risk issues or delivering architecture design
- Bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical. You can mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Understand how technical governance works with wider governance such as budget. Assure corporate services by understanding important risks and mitigating through assurance mechanisms.
- Make and justify decisions characterised by high levels of risk, impact and complexity. You can build consensus between organisations (private or public) or highly independent and diverse stakeholders.
- Shape and influence government strategy. You can own and be responsible for setting strategies, patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
- Turning business problems into technical design. You can design systems characterised by high levels of risk, impact, and business or technical complexity.
- Understanding the whole context. Understand trends and practices outside your organisation and how these will impact on your work.
- Skills / qualifications include: GDS, DevOps, Agile (SAFe), Program Management, Architecture (TOGAF), Business Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Security ISO27001
To find out more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.