£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a motivated, natural leader who prides themselves on delivering customers' expectations? Have you got hands-on experience of systems engineering; from design to acceptance and even validation? Would you like the chance to join a highly reputable business where you can coach and mentor a team whilst managing systems projects? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Principle Systems Engineer to work for a large engineering business in Wembley. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead all systems engineering activity on a designated project. By using your planning, managing and influencing skills your role will be to ensure projects are on-time, to budget and to required quality specifications.
As Principle Systems Engineer you will:
- Deliver the systems engineering tasks for your designated project
- Coordinate your team to deliver solutions that are both technically and commercially acceptable;
- Generate and review user requirements;
- Perform requirement analysis to system and sub0system level;
- Ensure documentation is compiled such as; system architecture, design, acceptance and validation strategies;
- Ensure all specifications, designs and validation work is traceable throughout the process;
- Input into bids and proposals by providing technical solutions and time-frames;
To be successful in this role, you will be a proven Systems Engineer, who has extensive experience of carrying out design, validation and acceptance of systems who is now looking to lead and develop a team of Systems Engineers. It is vital that you have good project planning skills and can break work down into manageable tasks to ensure projects are delivered on-time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to progress their career within a leading business!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…