£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
6 months ago
* Working with Department Head and Design Authorities to identify the equipment teams objectives and applying assurance throughout its successful delivery
* Create , develop and agree core quality activities & measures in response to each project scenario
* Ensure project specific Quality requirements are adopted and incorporated in the development logic eg development plan
* Identify, communicate and mitigate risks and issues associated to product quality.
* Ensure equipment Product Life Cycle Gates are planned, gate reviews conducted & actions managed
Coach the Design Authority to manage the gates/milestones process:
* Preparation: checks the gates inputs with the Design Authority
* Decision meeting: challenges the assessment outcomes
* Action plan follow-up: checks progress of actions
* Triggers lessons learnt/alerts and their further leverage
* Deploy the Non Conformance management process and tools
* Coach the Design Authority to manage the Non-conformance process
* Manage equipment level Non-Conformance review panel:
o Ensure that NC are investigated, escalated and ensure NC's greater than 1 year are prioritised. Including correct RCA is conducted and robust corrective actions in place prior to closure.
o Record in SAP QM activities and conclusion of the NC panel including providing appropriate minutes.