Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Duration - 7 Months
Work Location - Southwark
Inside IR35 - PAYE-Umbrella only
Scope of work
*Undertake local area calibration exercise for the 2014 ONE Base model (AM and PM), produce updated 2021 Future Base model (AM and PM), develop one or more 2021 Do Something models (AM and PM) based on provided design(s), using LINSIG/TRANSYT to update signal timings
*Extraction of flow and routing information for Base, Future Base and Do Something (AM and PM) for input into VISSIM
*Production and analysis of ONE Model outputs and completion of technical modelling reports.
*The CTCM will be required to develop Base, Future Base and Do Something scenarios in the ONE Model using VISUM software for each CFRand to measure and report the impacts of the CFR designs.
* The CTCM is responsible for ensuring that work is undertaken in accordance with our Client's standards(especially MAP and the Traffic Modelling Guidelines), safety legislation and the Mayor'sTransport Strategy.
* The CTCM may be required to progress and develop further these traffic models where necessary.
* This modelling and design work may entail liaison with clients, TfL stakeholders, consultant designers, boroughs, the LSTCC and other internal staff.
* The CTCM provides specialist advice and support to deliver appropriate and robust traffic models and model outputs / reports.
* The CTCM will demonstrate flexibility in taking on additional traffic modelling related work on instruction from the NM-NPD Principal Transport Modeller.
Skills, knowledge and experience
Demonstrate experience as lead consultant in at least two VISUM modelling projects.
Substantial relevant practical experience or specialist training in traffic modelling, specifically VISUM # Substantial relevant practical experience of extracting information from VISUM # Experience in strategic / tactical modelling in accordance to our Client's modelling guidance, such as the Traffic Modelling Guidelines.
Good working knowledge, experience and understanding of relevant modelling tools such as LINSG, TRANSYT, TranEd2, etc., and how they relate to strategic modelling.