Crawley, West Sussex
£50 - £56.10 per hour
6 months ago
Principal Systems Engineer - Systems Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Up to £56.10 per hour LTD
Our client seeks a Principal Systems Engineer - Systems Analyst to work on an Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) project, on site in Crawley. It will involve working on a challenging programme to bring new technology to a major UK customer base. It will include the design, develop, build, test and trials phases of the programme.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Deriving hardware/software requirements from SRD to be flowed down to Suppliers (principally CCL & KD), formulate framework for conducting Trade Studies, production of draft SSDD/VCRI/ICDs
- Performance modelling, SWaP & Cost budget modelling
- Originating, specifying and proving designs to meet project operational requirements
- Supporting forward planning activities for project activities and to support the generation of relevant development plans
- Supporting the generation of project cost and schedule information and support the review of that data
- Ensuring the product is delivered on time and to budget
- Supporting the management of project risks
- Supporting project 'teambuilding'
- Ensuring that project safety requirements are addressed in a manner consistent with company processes
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Proven Systems Engineering and Systems Analysis ability
- Proficient with DOORS
- Electronic Countermeasures knowledge
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).