North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
9 days ago
The successful Principal Engineer candidate will ideally have/be:
* Experience of working within the Nuclear Sector, new build and decommissioning projects, in roles reliant upon professional engineering expertise and judgement.
* Engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery, including positions influencing professional engineers in the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages.
* Preferably able to demonstrate a working knowledge of seismic/numerical modelling including finite element analysis.
* Demonstrable mentorship and direction of technicians, graduates and near Chartership members of design team.
* Understanding of design principles and ability to apply them.
* Have a working knowledge of European and American Standards.
* Able to meet the requirements for security clearance in the UK.
* Civil / Structural Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
* Chartered Engineer (CEng) (MICE or MIStrucE)