Principal Site Safety Case Engineer (Nuclear)
Inside IR35 - £60.61 per hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Assist in the development of the nuclear site safety case
- Hazard identification and analysis
- Deterministic assessment
- Probabilistic assessment
- Support ongoing periodic review of safety activities
- Support ongoing regulatory discussions with ONR/DNSR
- Interface with engineering substantiation team
- Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders.
- The ability to write accurately, concisely and logically.
- The ability to influence others in a challenging environment.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Safety case authoring
- Understanding of modern standards in a nuclear safety case
- Knowledge of nuclear safety cases and their application to submarines.
- Has experience of working within maritime, defence or safety engineering industries