Up to £56.45 per hour
4 months ago
To support the development of a Whole Boat Acceptance and Permissioning Plan to include capture and rationalisation of all activities involved in post design Qualification, Certification, and Acceptance which support the permissioning of build and test and eventual acceptance into service. To support the assessment of the schedule to identify opportunities for left shifting the retirement of technical risks and other risks associated with entry into service. To ensure clarity of responsibilities with regards undertaking evidence generation and evidence approvals across all parties..
Note that much of the work will involve collating a range of documentation and information held within multiple documents and information sets by different contributing teams, both within the organisation and external, and putting this into a rationalised framework and identifying missing information required to ensure all and appropriate arrangements for Acceptance and Permissioning can be put in place.
* Significant experience of working on large complex system/defence projects, in an Engineering Management and/or Project Management capacity.
* Experience of Systems Engineering and Requirements and Acceptance related activities.
* Demonstrable experience of working across organisational boundaries in support of the achievement of collaborative goals.
* Experience of developing or being responsible for Qualification, Certification, and/or Integration Plans highly desirable.
* Should have demonstrably good communication skills both in terms of interpersonal communication and in terms of document/report writing.