£29.00 - £30.06 per annum
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Project Engineer with our prestigious client BAE you will be Supporting bid and tendering processes, gathering and compiling data.
* Contribute to the development of project definitions. Support the development of project plans.
* Prepare analyses and collate data (including determining the availability of resources) to support the effective development of more detailed plans.
* Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
* Monitor, within defined frameworks and in assigned areas, activities carried out on projects/programmes to support their effective delivery.
* Maintain project documentation. Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from the contract.
* Support the resolution of problems and issues to facilitate development of timely and effective solutions.
* Deputising for the Project Leader as required.
* Assist Control Account Managers in the Project Planning and Control Processes.
* Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans.
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements, and lead in swift resolution of major issues.
* Support the Risk & opportunity Management processes.
* To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
* HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
* LCM Awareness/ Assessor
* Specialist Professional Qualification/ Risk Certificate Level 1
* Submarines business processes
The ability to carry out a full range of activities in support of project management, given responsibility for aspects of a project and facilitating the effective delivery of projects/programmes.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.