Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
A Principal Project Engineer is required to complete the following:
- Controlling, monitoring and managing site investment projects through site implementation phase, including cost and schedule
- Producing financial applications to support project funding
- Appraising method statements and risk assessments, incorporating input from stakeholders.
- Supporting the resolution of problems and issues to facilitate development of timely and effective solutions
- Identifying and expediting actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans
- Facilitating design reviews, aspect and impact assessments
- Facilitating regular project meetings throughout the duration of the project
- Maintaining Project documentation, identifying and expediting actions to respond to issues and deviations from contract
- Managing construction site safety
- HNC, degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Construction/ Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Construction and/or Mechanical Engineering background is essential
- Understanding of Health and Safety/ Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations is essential
- Design experience and use of Auto CAD
- Ability to manage Projects and Contractors
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to learn new processes and skills.
- Organised and self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision.