Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
NDT PRINCIPAL ENGINEER (NUCLEAR)
Working within the Asset Management sector within the organisation carries the bulk of the Groups nuclear NDT activities in France. The NDT Department boasts more than 30 years of experience in developing, qualifying and implementing Automated and Specialist NDT solutions within the nuclear industry, and supporting several different types of reactors across a global market (PWR, BWR, AGR, PHWR, VVER and RBMK).
Principal NDT Engineers
We would be looking for a Principal NDT Engineer to provide expertise in the field of Specialist NDT methods and NDT Automated Systems.
* Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in both French and English languages.
* Ideal candidates would have at least 7-10yrs experience within Automated NDT within a relevant industry, with particular focus on the Nuclear Power Generation sector.
* Candidates should have a clear level of expertise within the field of Automated NDT systems:
o Proven track record within NDT Inspection Qualification (particularly based around the French RSE-M code), have a willingness to travel to site to support NDT inspections.
o Proven track record in developing Automated NDT Inspection Procedures, and other Automated NDT related technical documents (e.g Technical Justification),
o Sound knowledge of the main NDT methods (Phased Array UT, UT, EC, etc).
* Candidates should be able to support the NDT department in the development and application of NDE methods as necessary to support operational effectiveness of the department
* Candidates should have experience in proposing and developing the technical solutions in support of our client offerings and tenders
* Candidates should be able to support the NDT department in meeting business goals by pro-actively identifying, reporting and securing appropriate business opportunities. This would also involve supporting the department's strategic directions (proposing options for capital expenditure, areas of technical development, potential partnerships and new markets, awareness of NDT developments and innovations across all sectors).
* Candidates should be able to represent NDT commercial and technical interests in all forms of customer communications
* Candidates should be able to coach and develop junior staff in their work order to develop their expertise and contribution to the company.
* Candidates would ideally have relevant Level III NDT qualifications, and also possess a degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
This role will include travel to Scotland and France, with the option to work remotely from home.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in both French and English languages.