3 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Principal Manufacturing Engineer to join our client, a leading Defence company. Within this role, you will be responsible for leading an engineering team in the manufacture and delivery of complex products while working closely with the design teams and other departments to ensure products are delivered on time and to cost.
- Develop manufacture systems and processes
- Creation and approval of manufacturing and test instructions
- Process FMEA and process capability proving
- Risk analysis and identification
- Non-conformance management and corrective action
My client is keen to hear from people with the following:
- Degree/HNC/HND level qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Ideally you will have worked within the aerospace/defence sector or related industry
- Hands on experience of manufacturing methods and processes
- Proven leadership ability and negotiating skills
In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. For more details, apply here.