Up to £52.27 per hour
5 months ago
Principal Information Systems Engineer
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £52.27 per hour (37 hour week)
- Engage with Business users to capture and define Data Quality Issues
- Collaborate with business users to understand processes and underlying data related to Data Quality problems
- Generate data extracts using SQL to support Data Quality measure and analysis steps
- Carry out root cause analysis of data quality problems using fishbone diagrams, Probability/impact grid and 5 Why's techniques
- Identify potential process and technical solutions to the Data Quality Issues
- Engage with IM&T and business functions to drive Improvement through proposed solutions
- Implement control methods for monitoring of delivered solutions
- Carry out/assist in changes to the data warehouse using ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) to support the creation of monitoring reports
The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical and analytical skills to ensure all the roles and responsibilities can be met. They must be willing to engage with different stakeholders within the business as well as those within the technical areas of the IT department.
Experience of SQL, Teamcenter, SAP. Experience of Data Quality tools such as SIPOC, fishbone diagrams, 5 Whys, Probability/Impact charts.