Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
19 days ago
To lead, manage and drive all global deployments of the Track and Trace blueprint solution as directed by all relevant Track & Trace legislations as well as supply chain and product compliance requirements and in close cooperation with our development function. This includes commercial and contractual management with external suppliers, business change management, financial and resource management for internal and external suppliers and business partners.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.