City of London, London
Rate on application
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Principal HOS Project Manager to work for one of their defence clients based in London, the candidate will be willing to travel to multiple sites of work.
Role and Responsibilities
* Day to day co-ordination and management of direct and sub-contracted staff
* Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles and materials
* Stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle
* Manage all testing requirements and witness / handover documentation (SAT, iSAT, FAT, Commissioning Packs, ect)
* Managing documentation flow from commissioning engineers to senior management (internally) in line with the project requirements.
* Putting your workers to work safely (tool box talks, permit to work, DAB's, NAB's, RAMS, short form method statements, health and safety plans ect)
* Undertake safety and quality inspections and audits in line with project and contractual requirements.
* Client communication and relationship building.
* Assisting the commercial and planning teams on EWN, CE and NCE's.
* Completing site inspections in line with the project deliverables and scope of works and collating / maintaining site records.
* Driving outputs and motivating teams.
* Ensuring a high standard of work.
* Mentoring and coaching of staff.
* Produce programmes and schedules of work (work with the project planners).
* Provide technical support or manage that of.
* Assisting with the documentation for the Operation and maintenance manuals.
* The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
* Practical experience within the construction industry around HVAC.
* Good knowledge and understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE codes of practice.
* Management experience around commissioning of large projects (5 years minimum).
* Previous experience in RAIL project deliveries (preferred)
* Good knowledge and understanding of Testing procedures, documentation and delivery (candidate will need to show evidence)
* Clear understanding and implementation of permit to work and isolation of electricity (candidate will need to show evidence).
* Appropriate CSCS/CPCS competency qualifications.
* A formal qualification in electrical / engineering (preferred).
* Full current driving license.
* Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Results Driven.
* Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.