Up to £50.00 per hour
3 months ago
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER - SYSTEMS (QALIFICATION PLANNING)
12 MONTHS CONTRACT
BARROW IN FURNESS
PAY £50.00 LTD PH
To support the generation of Integration and Qualification Plans at both the Whole Boat level and at the integrated Control & Instrumentation (C&I) level. Activities to include one or more of the following:
- Requirements and Scenario Analysis and Rationalisation
- Development of Use Cases and 'end performance' test requirements
- Structured collation and analysis of Design Integration Risks
- Collation and analysis of intent for existing component part deliveries / configurations / integrations / tests
- Generation and agreement of Integration and Qualification Plans at Whole Boat and integrated C&I levels.
- Significant proven ability of working on large complex system/defence projects, in a Systems Engineering capacity.
- Proven ability of Requirements Management related activities essential.
- Proven ability of developing Qualification and/or Integration Plans highly desirable.
- Proven ability of use of DOORS is desirable but not essential.
WE SEEK 5 X PRINCIPAL ENGINEERS - SYSTEMS, WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVRIONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)