Up to £56.45 per hour
3 months ago
To support the generation of Integration and Qualification Plans at both the Whole Boat level and at the integrated Control & Instrumentation (C&I) level. Activities to include one or more of the following:
- Requirements and Scenario Analysis and Rationalisation
- Development of Use Cases and end performance test requirements
- Structured collation and analysis of Design Integration Risks
- Collation and analysis of intent for existing component part deliveries / configurations / integration's / tests
- Generation and agreement of Integration and Qualification Plans at Whole Boat and integrated C&I levels.
Would expect to be at least degree level qualified, though demonstrable equivalent experience will be considered.
- Should have good communication skills both in terms of interpersonal communication and in terms of document/report writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team of professional engineers against challenging deliverable timescales.
- An in-depth understanding of Systems Engineering techniques and practices and an ability to articulate these is required.
Significant experience of working on large complex system/defence projects, in a Systems Engineering capacity.
- Experience of Requirements Management related activities essential.
- Experience of developing Qualification and/or Integration Plans highly desirable.
- Experience of use of DOORS is desirable but not essential.