Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
* As the foundry interface of SOI process technology, you will work closely with the product manager to perform NPI aw well as actively work with designers and FAB Team to achieve the goal of mass production by process CIPs
* Responsible for SOI process evaluation, to provide solid evaluation conclusion for project team justification
* Actively guide and drive foundry for customized device and/or new process platform development
* A deep engagement in foundry development processes to master process challenges and mitigate process risk, so that project targets are met
* Actively participate main manufacturing issue investigation for existing products, working with the team to drive foundry for effective trouble-shooting and root-cause identification.
* Semiconductor, physics, materials, electronics and related majors
* 5 years of working experience in process integration, device development, modeling or reliability related fields
* Familiar with PDSOI and FDSOI process flow, and related device specialty
* In-depth understanding of special SOI devices evolution, and related process challenges
* Being able to give clear and reasonable new device targets to guide foundry for new process development
* In-depth understanding of SOI device reliability and experience with SOI device characterization and modeling are plus
* Familiar with all kinds of trouble-shooting methods such as DOE, FMEA and SPC system
* Strong communication and organization skills, teamwork spirit.