Up to £50.00 per hour + Umbrella rate
about 1 month ago
Our client BAE Systems are seeking a number of Principal Engineer - Human Factors contractors for 6 month positions to support their Submarines business in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Delivery of Human Factors input to boat programmes including:
- Spatial, workplace and workspace assessment (understanding of anthropometry)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) development and assessment including agile engineering approaches
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) assessment
- Human Factors Integration Plan (HFIP) and Target Audience Description (TAD) development
- Provision of Human Factors advice to stakeholders across the range of HF disciplines
KEY SKILLS/ PROVEN ABILITY
Proven ability in delivering Human Factors Expertise to large scale projects
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 by the client.