Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day + Negotiable
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Principal Electrical Engineer to join a prestigious name in the Rolling Stock industry.
The purpose of the role is to undertake the engineering required to integrate technology enhancements onto existing rolling stock under turnkey projects. This extends from contract award, through design, material procurement, validation and installation. You would be expected to be a focal point for technical expertise.
- Responsible for delivering solutions to a range of engineering problems related to passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Support the Head of Engineering Technical and Project Manager by managing the engineering solutions.
- Produce non-drawing technical documentation associated with a project, and support the design department in the production of engineering drawings
- Identify and specify components, and provide technical support to the procurement team.
- Undertake vehicle surveys.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Work to agreed procedures for the control of all drawings and documentation.
Ideally you will have significant Rail experience supported with excellent knowledge of core engineering skills and a thorough technical understanding of the various rail vehicle systems.