Principal Contracts Officer
Aerospace and Defence
about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Contracts Officer to join the team with our prestigious client
- Work closely with all areas of the Project Teams, internally and externally.
- Ensure that Contractual obligations within Projects are communicated and understood.
- Negotiating and agreeing amendments to Contract
- Chairing/and or supporting internal Contract Amendment acceptance meetings
- Attending internal Contract Amendment launches
- Writing and responding to industrial day to day communication
- Support the progression of Contract payments
- Liaising with the Commercial Customer on a day to day basis
- Liaising with Industrial partners on a day to day basis
- In doing the above to ensure that the business Commercial integrity is protected and maximised at all times
Skill set/experience required:
- Good negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing more complex, high value Contracts
- Effective influencing and team working skills
- Experience in producing and negotiating bids
- Experienced in a broad range of commercial issues and skills including Contract management skills throughout the Contract lifecycle
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.