Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
Brief Attraction Wording
Siemens Rail Automation is a multinational leader in providing state-of-the-art software-based Signalling, communication and control systems that enable the operation of trains in mainline and mass transit systems across the world.
The Principal Contract Manager will assist in producing and maintaining an effective and robust project implementation plan to ensure safe, timely and profitable implementation and commissioning in accordance with the Company's business objectives.
What are my responsibilities?
* Provide PC support and ensure compliance with the CDM regulations throughout the lifecycle of the project under direction from the PC Manager and Construction Manager.
* Oversee on site Noise Notices/Section 61 requirements.
* Assist PC Manager regarding specific access/land/welfare requirements.
* Maintain condition and standard of welfare on site and within satelite depots.
* Deliver the PC induction as required.
* Working with relevant individuals/organisations to resolve PC issues.
* Undertake ALO Co-ordinator duties on site as identified.
* Assist with building effective relationships with the Customer and Sub-Contractors.
* Be the on-site point of contact on behalf of SML with all contractors for Principal Contractor matters.
* Ensure that PC Manager / Senior management is kept informed of non-compliance, accidents, incidents or close calls via SML reporting mechanisms.
* Ensure that plant, tools and equipment being used on SML works are certificated, maintained and safe prior to accessing SML sites.
* Carry out regular safety and quality audits on all sub-contractors, suppliers and operatives accessing SML sites.
* Ensure that the performance of suppliers and Sub-Contractors health and safety process is monitored by surveillance and inspection.
* Be responsible as PC Monitor for Health & Safety and Environmental management as defined in the Construction Health & Safety Plan and the Environmental Plan.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* PTS & SWL/COSS Competence.
* Valid Driving Licence.
* Knowledge of CDM 2015 Rules and Regulations (SSSTS).
* High level of negotiation skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Powerpoint & Word).
* Knowledge of Network Rail 019 Rules and Regulations.
* Competent with OnTrac
* Knowledge of ALO requirements and processes.
* ALO Co-Ordinator
* Knowledge of High Voltage cables and procedures. HV COMP/Assessor
* Proactive Attitude towards Health and Safety.
* Level C or B (preferred but not mandatory)