York, North Yorkshire
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Our client provide a diverse range of specialist construction and engineering services including civil, building, mechanical and electrical maintenance services across the UK rail network.
We are recruiting for individuals who are educated to degree level with a minimum of 10 years experience in the Design of Civil Engineering Structures, minimum of 5 years experience in the Design and Assessment of Railway Structures, ideally bridges and stations. The individual will undertake, as part of the role, but not limited to :-
- Planning and undertaking of condition surveys for assessment.
- Proven track record of leading civil/structural design projects within budget and programme.
- Undertake the role of CRE on Network Rail Projects.
- Design development lead representative.
- Management and reporting of financial, quality and programme items.
- Planning and supervising work of the design team.
- Excellent IT,communication and problem solving skills.
- Full working knowledge of structural design/assessment packages and the British and Regulatory standards.
- Awareness of ISO9001, 18001 and 44001 standards.
- Working knowledge of BIM philosophy
- Full awareness of SHEA requirements.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Westfield health scheme
- Minimum 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)