Up to £0.00 per annum
26 days ago
As part of our GSK site based team, you will primarily be involved within our existing EHS Team carrying out Principal Designer duties on capital projects in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, including Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, PCI Reviews, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc. working as part of the wider team, having a significant contribution on client satisfaction by providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM/Principal Designer services.
Our expectations of you in the role are: Agility to work across a number of project locations in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Surrey and West London.
* Agility to work across a number of project locations.
* Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
* Be able to coordinate multiple aspects of programme delivery.
* Delivery of promised outcomes to clients.
* Service delivery to company standards.
* Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality. This will include co-ordinating design team meetings, assisting with, Design Principals or developing Design Guides, reviewing design risk assessments, attendance and chairing design team meetings, reviewing relevant health and safety files, ensuring suitable arrangements for the coordination of health and safety measures during planning and preparation of the Construction Phase, providing guidance and support for other Duty Holders (Client specifically).
* Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
* Audits of client supply chain to establish mechanism in place to discharge Principal Contractor and/or Principal Designer duties.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to
* Experience in capital projects in Manufacturing/Industrial and ideally Pharmaceutical
* Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health.
* Ideally NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (or equivalent qualification).
* Ideally Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS), accept Incorporated
* Experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
* Demanding of the highest standards and ability to lead by example.
* Working knowledge of CDM 2015.
* Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base.
* Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works
* Working knowledge of the Principals of Design
* Technical expertise in health and safety services.