Up to £22500.00 per annum
23 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing and Business Analyst based in Norwich.
Principal Tasks of the Job:
* To ensure device purchase pricing are current and in line with our contract benchmarking agreements with network customers.
* Provide daily reporting of competitor pricing compared to Ingram Micro Trade in Pricing and highlight and escalate to management any material variances - paying particular attention to competitor pricing which is higher than Ingram Micro.
* To work with external developers to improve efficiencies in pricing updates on trade in sites and addition of additional competitor pricing where required.
* Attend customer meetings.
* To analyse trade in data identifying areas of focus, and potential areas of improvement working with the Senior Propositions Manager and Regeneration Business Manager with a clear focus on growing volumes, revenue and margin.
* Utilising strong communication skills to build relationship with key stakeholders.
* To ensure that customer experience is monitored and analysis of results is provided liaising with Ingram Micro Contact Centre and Trustpilot.
* Build a database of Device Purchase Price and Trade Sales Pricing (MVAT and SVAT) by product, purchase channel and sales channel.
* Provide full internal device purchase price and sales price analysis and reporting.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
* Ideally previous experience in Trade in, Recycling, Service industry, production, engineering or manufacturing experience.
* Retail experience.
* Electronics industry experience.
* Experience developing business requirements.
* Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
* Three to five years of experience in a related role.
* Capable of dealing with complex technical matters.
* Skilled in Process Mapping and Business Process Flows.
* Personable approach.
* Smart, professional appearance.
* Flexible approach towards working hours.
* Willingness to work additional hours when required.
* Willingness to travel within the UK.
* Full driving licence.