£35000 - £44000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based covering Motherwell / Glasgow
Salary £34400 - 42200 + car + pension (15 - 20% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + 2 - 3 year training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise.
Must have hands on experience on:
* Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
* HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Mechanical Engineering discipline (eg Plant Engineering / Marine Engineering) Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
* Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (PSS).
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
* 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
To apply send CV to Charlie Moore at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following; Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; materials handling equipment & machinery; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators etc.
Key words - materials handling; cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; jib; lifting tackle; Mechanical; Maintenance; LEV; Local Exhaust Ventilation; Power Press; Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; crane surveyor; lift surveyor; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. Higher National Certificate (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant
Mechanical Engineer required with experience of lifting & handling equipment & machinery, overhead cranes or boilers & pressure systems, mechanical assets. Very stable company, 40 hours per week. Manage your own diary. Local work only.