£40500.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + 5k car allowance + pension
7 months ago
Pressure Engineer Surveyor
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a client to find a Pressure Engineer Surveyor. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and take on the responsibilities of an Inspector. The role also offers the chance to move away from "Hand-on" work, whilst keeping you on the coalface of engineering.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + £5k Car allowance + 10% Pension
Hours: Monday to Friday - Daytime flexible hours
Location: Home-based, living in Gloucester
What we're looking for:
- Recent experience of working on industrial pressure systems (Boilers, Compressors, Pressure vessels, steam systems, air receivers, refrigeration plant)
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or IEng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress in future
- Profitable company, investment into the staff, promotions, planned growth.
- Never made a redundancy, recession-proof business
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.