Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, a global ICT provider have an urgent requirement for a presales manager to join their team of currently 6 sales engineers in Paris. Under the guidance of the Pre-Sales Director, you will be responsible for the management of sales and customers by establishing and developing market opportunities in the field of FTTH Network, especially for the ODN and Home Gateway.
The scope of work will encompass a global market and will, therefore, require frequent travel (mostly throughout Europe).
- Pre-sales support including quote, network design, proposal, testing.
- Find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with operators.
- Collect and analyze marketing information. Enhance customer relations.
- Manage and coordinate activities between our Client and their operators.
- Promote the full range of our Clients Technologies solutions to defined customers.
- Establish product presentations.
- Identify the needs of key customers and coordinate with product teams and engineering to ensure that the needs are implemented in products.
- Develop partnership projects with operators and their partners, help define new business models and product support features.
- Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new opportunities business in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business.
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience in Telecoms, FTTH network solution sales experience is preferred.
- Technical capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution. Respect and appreciation of customer requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies management services.
- Good knowledge of telco products &solutions
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Ability to interface with the customer and work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English and French.