Up to £0.00 per annum
0207 633 2040
about 2 months ago
ROLE IS OFFICE BASED IN PLUMSTEAD FROM THE START
We need two individuals to support the Manual Management of EPP (Mitigation for RailHub EPP delay) including the manual creation of PICOP and ES packs.
They would need to have experience and understanding of:
- Planning process for possessions and worksites.
- Possession and work site management and how the information is documented and available for briefing and the roles and responsibilities of personnel running these sites.
It has been suggested to us that CV's covering support roles within a similar Network Rail Operations Delivery Management organisation would be a good starting point.
- Produce the PICOP Packs
- Produce the Engineering Supervision Packs
- Arrange with the Planning team for the production of the SSOWP for the PICOP, ES and possession protection teams
- Conduct the PICOP Briefings
- Liaise with the Isolation Manager and coordinate the isolation arrangements for the possessions
- Understanding of how a possession is run
- Understanding the duties of PICOP, ES and possession support staff
- Understanding of OHLE Isolations
- Understanding of the NR rule book related to possession working arrangements (We can update them on the COS differences)