Up to £0.00 per annum
8 days ago
Manage a portfolio to deliver optimal rental income, tenant credit control, maintenance and repair and identification of investment opportunities.
1. Manage and maximise the income potential of the portfolio. Implement strategies to maximise property income and minimise future maintenance costs.
2. Undertake our client's obligations as a landlord including enforcement of tenants' covenants. Make certain that all properties are maintained to minimise risk to our clent's operational infrastructure.
3. Identify opportunities and support an investment programme to maintain and improve asset value and condition of the portfolio.
4. Contribute to the development and implementation of our client's estate management policies.
5. Manage the property portfolio in compliance with statutory legislation, best practice and professional principles.
6. Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with property market professionals, contractors, local authorities and within our client to effectively manage the portfolio.
7. Develop and implement approved income budget for the portfolio.
8. Complete all relevant documentation in a satisfactory and timely manner.
9. Communicate effectively and consistently with all parties involved in the property management process thereby maximising profit.
10. Undertake the role of Client Representative under CDM Regulations on behalf of our client' in line with company standards.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* MRICS qualified
* Experience managing budgets
* People management skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Positive and proactive team player
* Relevant post qualification experience
* Full driving licence