East London, London
about 2 months ago
Our client a key Facilities Management company are in need of a number of Ward Hosts in 5 large NHS Hospitals in the East of London for 16 weeks.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Transportation of patients around the hospital facilities
* Key holders for staff only areas within the hospital
* Removal of soiled laundry from Wards and theatres ensuring delivered to the Laundry in line with Infection Control Regulations and HSE Safe Working;
* Responsible for responding to cardio arrests and providing trolley and supporting equipment to the incident;
* Transportation and collection of medical gases to all department and wards regularly;
* Transport patients to and from X-ray when required (OOH);
* Undertake the delivery of Specimens, Blood samples to the Pathology department in addition to the delivery of controlled drugs books to the Pharmacy. These tasks are the associated task relating to the Standard Operating Procedure of the Pneumatic Tube System
Previous experience is preferred but not essential. Competitive rates of pay.