Up to £700.00 per week + Bonus, Overtime and Benefits
0207 633 2040
about 2 months ago
Morson Talent are recruiting for a telecommunications sub-contractor, who build the latest full-fibre gigabit internet services through the design and construction of new fibre networks as well as the maintenance of existing HFC networks.
Due to work won with a major ISP, my client is now recruiting for multiple Poling Operatives to cover Hampshire and Berkshire (Including the Isle of Wight).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working on the contract in Hampshire and Berkshire including the IOW. You will be building/maintaining the Network, replacing, planting, dressing and maintaining poles for the Overhead Network.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* Poling and Civils experience within the telecoms industry.
* Willing and able to travel around Hampshire and Berkshire including the IOW as required.
* Full Driver's License (each crew will require a minimum of one CE licence to drive a poling wagon).
* Hold valid minimum NRSWA street works operative unit 2.
* Hold or have held Openreach overhead and cabling accreditation modules, including K8, N27, N28, A8, O02, O03, O04, O05, O07, O01, O06, A12, A14.
* Confident with working at heights.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Risk assessment and hazard identification and a string focus on Health and Safety practices.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.