Birmingham, West Midlands
£700.00 - £800.00 per day
about 1 month ago
This role will be offered on a home based contract and as such can be delivered from anywhere in the UK.
** Candidate's must be security cleared by the date they start to provide service to the organisation **
Our Birmingham based client is looking for an Interim who is experienced in Policy and Process but has knowledge and understanding of economic regulations.
You will be working with other colleagues of the organisation to understand policy and data modelling issues that may arise. The organisation have a task that they are working on currently which is focused on understanding what the differences are between a company's actual performance for 2019-20 and the level of performance they had assumed and calculating whether they have to adjust the amount of revenue companies are allowed to collect from customers.
* You will be required to have strong Project Management skills
* Ability to follow appropriate governance and bring together a number of different wok streams.
* Publishing of documents and models when the company publish their assessments.
* Ability to develop, formulate and reach policy positions quickly.
* Ensure the review of assessment and proposed assessments are delivered on time and to a high quality.
* Where necessary, helping to identify and resolve policy issues, either directly with colleagues, senior directors or by working with other areas of the programme.
* Degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
* Proven successful leadership in a policy environment
* Experience of leading on policy development, design and implementation.
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to solve complex analytical and policy problems
* Being able to inform and influence internal and external stakeholders
If you are experienced in the above, please apply and all successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
The daily rate for this role is between £700-800 per day.