North West London, London
£200.00 - £350.00 per day
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Policy and Process Analyst to support the development, implementation, improvement and communication of the Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management policies and processes across all stages of the procurement lifecycle of a range of projects
- Assist in developing and improving a robust, auditable and transparent Procurement and Contract Management system (Procure to Pay Control Framework), that ensures policies, process and templates are developed to support the works
- Support the delivery of change initiatives from identification through to delivery including approvals and Procure to Pay Control Framework updates;
- To deliver process improvement workshops to identify ideas and solutions to support the delivery of greater efficiency through the identification of better ways of working;
- Provide support to the wider Policy and Process team, including general administration, management of mailbox, records and databases;
- Facilitate Lessons Learned reviews and feedback process improvements into the Procure to Pay Control Framework;
- Analytical skills with the ability to review and present logical improvements to processes, procedures, templates and systems;
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for attention to details;
- Stakeholder management skills, encompassing the ability to maintain effective relationships with teams across the organisation; and
- Experience of working within a procurement, contract management or commercial structure and the supporting polices and processes.
- Knowledge of applicable EU and UK procurement legislation (OJEU).
- Working towards Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or equivalent desirable.
- Familiar with approaches to continuous improvement methodologies and process mapping.
- Experience of systems and reporting applications including procurement and commercial tools and techniques.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Policy and Process Analyst, please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.