Up to £16.12 per hour
about 2 months ago
Airbus Support Centre UK is the UK Business Unit of Military Aircraft providing in Service Support for the RAF A400M Atlas fleet.
The Job holder will report to the HO Business and Contracts Management
? Manage the requirements from the A400M and MRTT internal requestors placing purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time aircraft parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments
Tasks & Activities
? Responsible to create and manage purchase requisitions and purchase orders for Aircraft consumables and expendables. Control of EDD's (estimated delivery date), supplier performance (On time On quality delivery) and adherence to maintenance requirements.
? Ensure right level of stock holdings for all materials for which we have local delegation (POL), this will include acting replenishment orders when required.
? Acting as single PoC within ATLAS team for all local material purchase/ repair, this may include attending to all operational meetings required.
? Help management of AOG consumables parts in liaison with demand cell MRO teams and AOG desk.
? Manage and coordinate all procurement activities specifically attributable to the UK Airbus Support Centre.
? Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
? Monitor purchase orders raised by general procurement team.
? Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports on a monthly basis
? Support monthly supplier reviews (top 20 supplier)
? Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
? Act as liaison between EGP UK and TOPLI in UK Airbus Support Centre.
? Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Airbus Support Centre.
? Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
- Satisfy procurement demand
- Daily update on EDD's for material and POL open orders.
- Quarterly forecast on POL consumptions to be aligned with planning and P145 department
- Experience in Procurement is essential for the role.
- Understanding of Airbus/Airbus Military way of working and the military customer environment.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Technical knowledge of AC consumables.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 >years' experience on Supply Chain/Procurement
- knowledge of A400M medium term contract and/or Service requirements
- Spanish second language