City of London, London
25 days ago
PMO Schedule Manager, Permanent, London SW1Y 4PE
We are urgently recruiting for a Schedule Manager, to create, manage and maintain an integrated baseline schedule for the development and implementation of Bradwell B new nuclear power station.
- Working as part of a small Programme Management Office to ensure that current development activities are appropriately represented in the overall Level 2 schedule with interfaces appropriately identified and controlled.
- Implement regular monitoring against the level 2 schedule, working closely with the clients project managers to track and report progress and variances.
- To integrate scope, cost, schedule and risk as part of an integrated baseline
- Review Level 3 (and below) schedules (including project schedules, supplier schedules) to ensure these are aligned and integrated with the overall project Level 2 schedule. Support Project Managers/ Suppliers to identify areas which need further challenge/ review.
- Implement Level 2 schedule change control in accordance with the clients project control arrangements.
- Support the development of an integrated baseline schedule for implementation of the station to Commercial Operation. Build a schedule risk model and work with Project Managers and the Risk Manager to populate with project risk/ uncertainty data before carrying out schedule risk analysis.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Candidates must have significant experience of schedule management on a major capital project and/or large programmes of similar complexity, particularly in a leading role.
- Excellent programme management, project controls and organisational skills, which have been secured through practical experience and appropriate formal qualification.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, influence others and work collaboratively.
- Excellent presentation skills, able to communicate effectively and interact with senior leaders and executives.
- Experience of working in a multi-culture, international environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.