Up to €420.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a PMO Manager to join their team in Paris. This is a long term contract, initially for 1 year with the chance of extending for a number of times.
- Oversees the PMO process implementation and ensures that information concerning content (e.g., deliverables, risks, issues) passes to and from sponsors.
- Deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organisation project delivery capability.
- Provides detailed and high quality reporting to stakeholders at different levels.
- Provides leadership in best practices and is highly customer-focused - outward and upward and that these are consistent with customer expectations. The PM Officer must also ensure that the operational issues of the PMO are managed, focusing on the project interface with project leaders, project teams, technology and interface issues.
- In cooperation with the project manager, the PM Officer contributes to the project documentation (documentation filing structure, proof reading of main documents) and the project planning.
- Supports the IT teams in the ICT Unit.
- Performance of general administration and specific tasks for the projects (e.g. reporting, communication coordination, etc.).
- The specific tasks assigned to this duty mainly comprise the preparation of various types of formal project-related documents, such as status reports, letters and memos, approval requests and the review and tracking of project-related documents.
- Assemble, collate, distribute and archive project information and provide this information on request update project information and documents and maintain the project records.
- This include preparation and follow-up of project related documents, like project plans, status reports, letters and memos, tracking of deliverables and approvals, etc.
- Administer project related communication, sometimes acting as focal point for the projects, using any kind of communication tool required for the project (e.g. email, documents, wiki pages) ensuring an efficient communication flow within and outside the project.
- Ensure the proper setup and follow up of project related meetings (e.g. summarising of feedback for documents and minutes tracking of project activities and actions).
- Formal commercial / vocational qualification or formal qualifications in business studies, administration or another relevant subject
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with IT and project terminology and good understanding of IT processes and environment.
- Knowledge of project management and experience with methodology and project documentation as well as planning tool (knowledge of MS Project) and writing skills.
- Demonstrable experience in assisting and supporting project management in an international, multi-stakeholder environment as described in the tasks above
- Experience in PM² or PMI or Prince2 (preferably with certification)
- Demonstrable experience in the independent preparation of meetings and taking minutes and coordinating administrative activities, as well as preparing administrative documents as described above
- Experience in commitment entry and budget monitoring
- Knowledge of project management basic terminology and related processes would be an asset
- Previous experience in contract and/or license management would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using Microsoft Project would be an advantage)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.