Up to £60.00 per hour
21 days ago
PMO lead required for large, well-established Aerospace/Defence client based in Samlesbury.
Reporting to the Head of Programme - Saturn, the role is a key and integral member of the Saturn leadership team, accountable for overall development and delivery of the integrated deployment strategy and plan, as well as informing overall programme direction and strategy. Additionally the role is accountable for maintaining a robust and effective Programme Management Office (PMO) service. Responsible for integration, management and leadership for complex 'System of Systems' solution encompassing ERP alignment/automation and providing strong and focused leadership to the value streams to execute the strategy in line with the programme cost, schedule and quality drivers.
- APM Practitioner or above desirable
- Experience in delivering large, complex IT projects end to end (e.g. risk management, schedule management, quality management, cost management, dependency management)
- Experienced in operating at, and presenting to, board level management personnel
- Experienced in project and programme delivery, interacting with Functions and Business Units
- Good understanding of Air business processes, operating model, functions and business units at a senior management level
- Experienced in dealing with technology suppliers as part of a wider stakeholder group
Skilled in stakeholder management, relationship management and effective communication
Defence industry knowledge is essential for this role, along with experience of delivering large scale migration projects.
SC CLEARANCE WILL BE REQUIRED AS PART OF THIS ROLE - APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO HOLD THIS CURRENTLY OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ACHIEVE THIS.