£32.00 - £43.00 per hour
2 months ago
PMO, Analyst, SC, Clear, Defence, QA, Develop, Document, Standards, PM, Project, Management, Office, Programme, Technical, Solutions
PMO ANALYST - SC CLEARED
In support of their initiative, the client has commenced a programme of works to deliver technical solutions and related policies and processes as part of a continuous improvement programme to achieve strategic goals.
* Support the project managers in delivering projects using the in-house project management tools following industry defined methodologies
* Provide practical advice, guidance and quality assurance across all projects within the programme, ensuring that the project management methodology is adhered to.
* Support & facilitate resource meetings and relevant programme/project governance forums
- Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
* Previous experience of working within a PMO, working to industry recognised methodologies such as PMI and PRINCE2
* Highly competent in using MS Project & the MS Office products
* Experience of working with Microsoft Project Server
* Project Management background a recognised project management accreditation would be advantageous
* Demonstrable experience of working with staff upto board level, comfortable with conducting presentations and running meetings
* Exposure to the Full project life Cycle - Waterfall & Agile Methodologies
* ITIL knowledge would be advantageous
(SC preferred but not essential as can be obtained)