A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PMO to join the team with our prestigious client at their site in Farnborough
As part of the growth of the Programme a vacancy has arisen within the Project Management team based in Farnborough.
The Project Management team are responsible for the successful implementation of projects to deliver prototype aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), and payloads as well as customer demonstrations and Zephyr services.
Reporting to the Head of PMO, this exciting opportunity is to enable the successful coordination of all Programme risk & opportunity management activities needed to deliver Zephyr Projects.
• Support the Programme Manager, Project Managers and work package leads with the identification, setup and management of risks.
• Preparation of risk management strategies including fully resourced and costed risk mitigations.
• Support the Integrated planning manager in tracking the progress of mitigation strategies.
• Implement risk mitigation via the change process
• Manage risk contingency
• Propose changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities.
• Agreement and monitoring of project risks for tracking including KPI for mitigation achievements with Head of PMO.
• The maintenance of coherent risk and opportunity management plans and tracking of mitigation milestones.
• Track record of successful delivery of PMO activities for technical and commercially complex projects.
• Competent in MS Office, risk management and project planning tools e.g. Unified Planner, MS Project, P6
• Data analysis and assessment
• Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence subordinates, peers, superiors and partners.
• Strong communication skills, being able to providing regular and detailed written and verbal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
• Strong co-ordination and management skills, ability to motivate others.
• Demonstrable ability to operate strategically, identify and embrace new technology and changes whilst controlling project scope.
• Experience of UAS or Space system solution architectures.
• Experience of Zephyr enabling technologies including, product development, payloads, flight approvals, spectrum allocation.