£410.00 - £460.00 per day
2 months ago
PLM SME, Product Lifecycle Management Specialist, PLM Subject Matter Expert, WindChill, PLM Analyst, Security Clearance
Product Lifecycle Management SME required for our client based in the Crawley, West Sussex area for an initial 9-month contract to start as soon as possible. At the moment the contract is remote working with the plan to attend client site in Crawley when restrictions are lifted and travel would also be required to Glasgow and Belfast sites.
Please note this role is Inside IR35. Also due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
The successful PLM SME will support the deployment of a UK PLM Solution (practice and tool usage) across UK businesses as a member of the client's project Practice Convergence Team, deliver PLM practices and services to support the needs of the various businesses and functions.
PLM SME Skills/Experience include:
- Expert knowledge in at least one commercial PLM System, preferably PTC WindChill
- Good all-round knowledge of applications used in key business functions (PLM, ERP, PMO tools, reporting Platforms, etc.)
- Ability to be able to deliver training material, process briefings, requirements capture, etc. to small and large audiences.
- Implement solutions whether technical and/ or process related
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business awareness (Business case, organisation, business process, strategic planning, Business Functions)
- Understanding of how the different business functions interact and to be able to translate these interactions into joined up IS solutions and processes.
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated CV.