£48.00 - £52.00 per hour + Ltd
3 months ago
PLD / FPGA ENGINEER
The successful candidate will be a member of a dedicated expert team responsible for the design and verification of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The FPGA team are a key part of our integrated development teams for our client's range of leading-edge flight control products, mission computers, Head Mounted and Head Up Displays.
Qualifications and Proven ability:
- Several years proven ability and knowledge of FPGA technologies, design tools and techniques.
- Ability in working in small teams through development lifecycle, with good appreciation of cost and schedule constraints on designs.
- Proven ability of digital hardware circuits design with FPGAs.
- Proven knowledge of video processing and control law algorithms would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of design for high integrity systems - RTCA/DO-254 would be an advantage.
- Requirements management and configuration control.
- Knowledge of FPGA based development lifecycle.
- Mentor Graphics Tool set to include ModelSim/Questa.
- Vendor specific tools - Microsemi (Actel), Xilinx (Vivado would be advantageous)
- Working knowledge & ability of SysML, Matlab and Simulink would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge & ability of UVM, constrained random verification would be an advantage.