Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
* Understand and follow written and/or oral instructions
* Understand and follow health & safety arrangements
* Interpret and work from drawings and guidance as required
* Have all the basic hand skills, i.e. burning & chamfering of various gauges and types of plate.
* Tack welding and short run fillet welding (Training/Qualification can be provided)
* Accurate marking off using measuring tools, being familiar with the use of straight edges, spirit levels, set squares, chalk/string lines, plumb bobs etc.
* Ability to use a Dumpy level and laser plane level
* Correct use of grinders and associated consumables whilst adhering to the HAVS regulations
* Experience in use of strong-backs and fairing aids to prevent distortion.
* Bending and forming of various gauges and types of plate
* Have and understanding of Q.C inspection or process experience
* There may be occasions when you would be asked to work/travel outside of the main location