£15.55 - £31.10 per hour + PAYE
2 months ago
Our major Client based in Birkenhead Liverpool, one of the largest and most successful ship repair and conversion specialist in the UK with new build is looking to secure TIME-SERVED PLATERS on site ASAP!!
Working a day shift Mon-Fri 8.00am-4.30pm paying £15.55ph on a PAYE basis plus holiday allowance £1.88ph.
38hrs per week with overtime available up to 60 hours per week.
Overtime is available - any hours worked over 38hrs during the week or on a Saturday is paid at £23.32ph and Sunday £31.10ph
There is a practical trade test and theory test held on site at the training college which will last 2-3 hours.
Preferable with Marine or Shipyard experience
Used to working with thicker materials up to 76mm
Be able to work at height or in confined spaces
Use all hand tools including grinders
Must be able to work to the following:
- Complex engineering drawings and cross reference others
- Quality standards and would be expected to read and know them
- Inspection and test plan processes and hold/review points
- Understand and work to tight planning schedules and update progress
- Preferably with MEWP, confined space, IOSH, certificates
To apply please submit an up to date CV with Apprenticeship paperwork and any supporting qualifications to Level 3 standard.